Date(s) - 04/06/2019 - 04/07/2019
The Mayo Hotel
If you have trouble with this form, please contact us at email@example.com to resolve the issue. Also, please be sure to check out our news stream for any updates.
All registrations are inclusive of sales tax.
Full and Youth/Chaperone registrations include:
- Admission to all hands-on workshops and presentations except the Featherweight Spa Day (see below for details on the Featherweight Spa Day registration)
- A special tour at the Vintage Sewing Center & Museum (please call 918-280-0161 if you have questions beforehand)
- A unique mini-pincushion pin from Darcy Ashton Publications
- An “Agenda At a Glance” Card showing all times and locations for the weekend
- (1) entry into the “Vintage Sewing Adventure” Door Prize drawing
Online registration will be available until March 22, 2019 or until the Vintage Sewing Adventure is sold out.
- Adult Registration to all Presentations and Work Shops: $245
- Youth Registration under 18 ($190) + chaperone ($50): $240 (limit 5 slots)
- Featherweight Doctor Spa Day Special Event* + Saturday Presentations and Work Shops: $230
A la carte
- Featherweight Doctor Spa Day Only (no Saturday events)*: $90
- One-Day Pass, for either Saturday or Sunday: $140
- *In addition to the registration fee, Featherweight Spa participants will also pay a $65 materials fee on-site, for maintenance kits.
- If you plan to attend a hands-on activity, please check the individual course description for the required supplies list. We will have a selection of notions and sewing essentials for sale in case of forgotten items. Please let us know in advance if you want to reserve something specific (for example, if you will not be bringing sewing shears due to FSA carry-on rules, but will need a pair on site).
- AGE: All attendees under the age of 18 on April 6, 2019 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone (at a reduced entrance fee), who must remain on the premises for the entire time the minor is present. Chaperones participating in classes must pay full registration.
- PHOTOGRAPHS: It is harassment to continue to photograph someone who specifically asks you not to take photographs of her or him or her or his belongings. If someone asks you not to take such a photo, please comply with her or his request.
- PROGRAM: TNN reserves the right to substitute speakers, presenters, facilities, venue and/or any program to be offered at the Event at any time.
- UNAVAILABILITY: EVENT CANCELLATION: TNN will use reasonable efforts to hold the Event. However, you acknowledge that under no circumstances will TNN be responsible for unavailability caused by circumstances beyond TNN’s reasonable control. In the case of a failure to hold the Event, TNN will offer a refund to Participant.
- TNN reserves the right to refuse attendance to any individual at any of its Events. Failure to comply with TNN’s rules and regulations is grounds for immediate dismissal from the Event. Persons dismissed from the Event shall not be entitled to a refund.
Code of Conduct
This is a safe, respectful, inclusive, and fun environment for everyone to enjoy. This Code of Conduct applies to everyone at our venues and participants in our social media channels. We reserve the right to remove or ban any person who does not adhere to the Code of Conduct. We do not tolerate harassment of any kind, including:
- Intimidation or threats
- Inappropriate disruption of events
- Hurtful language
- Physical assault of any type
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwanted sexual attention
- Unwanted photography or video recording
- Bullying or stalking
Especially in connection to:
- Race or ethnicity
- National origin
- Gender identity or presentation
- Sex or sexual orientation
- Disability, medical condition or pregnancy
- Citizenship status
- My accepted entry into the Event will not be transferred to another entrant.
- In the event of any ‘act of God’ conditions causing a cancellation of the Event, I agree that my total entry fee is not transferable or refundable.
- I am in an appropriate physical condition to participate in the Event, given the known parameters of the Event (such as the length, time, physical demands and environmental context).
- I have taken medical advice on any pre-existing medical conditions I may have and confirm that it is medically safe for me to participate in the Event.
- I acknowledge that there are risks involved in the Event; I fully realize the dangers of participating in the Event; and I fully assume the risks associated with my participation, and my well-being and safety during and after the Event, including, but not limited to, travel to and from the Event.
- I understand and acknowledge that the Event organizers, including, but not limited to, Twins N Needles, LLC, its owners, officers, employees, and agents, Event volunteers, and other contractors related to the Event (collectively, the “Organizers”) provide no warranties, regarding my well-being and safety.
- I understand and agree that situations may arise during the Event, which may be beyond the immediate control of the Organizers.
- I WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT IN A MANNER THAT DOES NOT ENDANGER EITHER ME OR OTHERS AND WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE ORGANIZERS AND OTHER EVENT ATTENDEES FOR MY ACTS OR OMISSIONS THAT MAY CAUSE INJURY OR HARM TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY.
- I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE THE ORGANIZERS FOR ACTS OR OMISSIONS RELATED TO MY PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT THAT CAUSE LIABILITY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, THEFT, OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHICH MAY HEREAFTER OCCUR TO ME, INCLUDING MY TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE EVENT.
- I authorize the use of my name, voice, picture and information on this and other forms that I provide to the Organizers, in any broadcast, telecast, promotion, advertising, and in any other way, without payment to me or any other form of compensation.
- I agree to comply with the rules, and regulations pertaining to the Event.
- I agree to follow all reasonable safety instructions provided to me by the Organizers for before, during and after the Event.
- I consent to receiving medical treatment in the event of illness or injuries suffered during or immediately after the Event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.